Visa and Immigration
This section of our website provides valuable information on obtaining a Canadian student visa through our scholarship program. If you’re an international student looking to pursue your studies in Canada with the support of the Full Canadian Scholarship program, you’re in the right place. Here, we’ll guide you through the process and help you navigate the requirements and steps involved.
- Finding a Scholarship program: The Full Canadian Scholarship program is a unique program that eliminates financial burden that prohibits bright international students from accessing higher education here in Canada. Pay attention to eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and specific requirements of this program.
- Check Visa Requirements: Familiarize yourself with the Canadian student visa requirements. Generally, you’ll need an acceptance letter from a Canadian educational institution, proof of financial resources, a valid passport, and medical clearance. The FCS would provide assistance to help our scholars to obtain an admission from a Canadian institution.
- Apply to Canadian Institutions: Apply to Canadian educational institutions that offer your desired program of study. Ensure the institution is recognized and eligible to support student visa applications. Once accepted, you’ll receive an acceptance letter required for your visa application.
- Secure the Scholarship: Follow the application instructions for the Full Canadian Scholarship program . Prepare all necessary documents, including academic transcripts, recommendation letters, essays, and financial statements. Pay attention to deadlines and submit your application accordingly.
- Gather Visa Documents: Collect the necessary documents for your Canadian student visa application. This typically includes a valid passport, acceptance letter from a Canadian institution, proof of financial support from us, proof of language proficiency (if applicable), and medical examination results.
- Apply for the Student Visa: FCS Immigration lawyers would submit your visa application to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country and pay the required visa application fee while the scholar provide biometric information if requested. Track the progress of your application using the provided reference number.
- Plan for Arrival: Once your student visa is approved, start planning for your arrival in Canada. Arrange accommodations, book flights, and make arrangements for airport pickup if needed. Familiarize yourself with Canadian customs and regulations, and ensure you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses.
- Begin Your Studies: Upon arrival, complete any necessary registration procedures at your Canadian educational institution. Attend orientation programs to familiarize yourself with campus facilities, academic resources, and student support services. Enjoy your educational journey and make the most of your scholarship opportunity.